Vacation House Watch

If you or your family plan on going out of town or leaving your residence unattended for a long period of time, the Sheriff’s Office will provide a house watch at your request.

Please fill out the form below and return it via email or print the form off and send via postage marked envelope to:

Pottawatomie County Sheriff’s Office

P.O.Box 250 Westmoreland KS


House Watch Request